My brother, his girlfriend Caitlin, my Mom and my Dad all came to enjoy Thanksgiving with us, a few weeks ago.
I wasn’t feeling the best, but that didn’t stop us from having an amazing time together. Some of our highlights from that week:
- Heidi making a real meal! (pasta, chicken, salad and Hawaiian rolls! score!)
- Pumpkin Pie!
- The kids creating a “thanksgiving tree”
- Addy and Max loving their time playing with Cole and Caitlin
- How low-key my family is – no pressure, no expectations. I am the most high-strung of us all! 🙂
- The help that my parents give me with no guilt, just pure joy to love their daughter and her family. I truly pray I can show the true colors of unconditional love someday to my adult children, and their families.