The Last two New Years Eve’s we had a wonderful gathering of friends and family at my Brother-In-Law & Sister-In-Law’s house. However this year, they are moving hence e decided to change things up a bit.
At the age of 30, and with kids, going “out” isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! So, we decided to do a mix of out-and-in.
- We asked our nanny to babysit for us and our nephews.
- We will plan fun games for the kiddos, and the oldest two will be able to stay up!
- We made a reservation, not too late, at 700 or 730pm at a nice restaurant in the largest city close to us (for a yummy recommendation, check out La Grolla). It has a pre-fab menu with a pre-set price. Perfect an easy.
- There will be 6 of us.
- We will get in and out before the crazies get on the road.
- If we want, we’ll be able to head to our local downtown afterwards – or stay and watch the ball drop in the comfort of our own PJs.
What are you doing for New Years Eve?