Who has tried Stitch Fix? Anyone? Well…I have and I absolutely love it, and here is why:
- You can set your own style. They ask you a series of questions, and you can rate it anywhere from Love It to Hate It.
- You can link your FB, Pinterest and other accounts, to your stitch fix account. Your stylist can see you and your style, and outfit you appropriately.
- You can set your ideal price points when forming your profile, as well as when you evaluate and keep/return your Fix’s.
- You can schedule Fix’s to come weekly, monthly, every other month – or whatever you’d like. Right now, I get an average of 8 Fix’s per year. I schedule them to coincidence to about 1-2 weeks prior to an event or Vacation – and I write my Stylist a quick note outlining my plans and what I am looking for!
- I am charged $20 when the Fix ships.
- When I review my Fix, I decide what I keep. As long as I keep 1 piece, teh $20 is deducted from the total of the piece(s) that I keep. If I keep all 5, I get a 20% discount on the entire order.
- After I receive the order, and decide what to keep and/or return – I go online, “Check Out” by marking Keep or Return, and give feedback on each piece. Do I like the style? The fit? The price?
- Then i put my returns, if I have any, in the pre-paid bag that they provide – and put right in the mailbox. Easy. As. Thanks!
What Stitch Fix does for me, is pushes me outside of my comfort zone. It is exciting, something to look forward to, and just plain fun. I plan to take pictures of some of my Fix’s over the next few months, for you to take a peak at!
If you haven’t tried it, I suggest you give it a trial run. Let me know what you think, and feel free to use my referral site, to get started.